Already have a Username/Password for WPOM-Working Papers on Operations Management?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration; except communications submitted to Congress, if they have at least 30% of new content (an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or OpenOffice document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The author/s guarantee(s) the authorship of the documents presented, as well as any text or image. If the work has significant contributions from more than one author, all should appear as co-authors and should accurately reflect who did the work. All authors meet the journal's criteria for authorship and that nobody who meets these criteria has been omitted from the list.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out .The journal is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility if so desired by the author.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- The authors authorize the publisher to archive the article into databases and indexes (such as EBSCO, DOAJ, ProQuest), and permit the publisher to apply DOI to the article.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Any personal data you provide will be incorporated into the file called Revistas UPV of Universitat Politècnica de València exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or to any other person. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in relation to the data by writing to Universitat Politècnica de València, Camino de Vera s / n, 46022 Valencia.
Le informamos que los datos de carácter personal que Vd.ha facilitado serán incorporados al siguiente fichero Revistas UPV de la Universidad Politécnica de Valencia destinado exclusivamente a los fines declarados por esta revista y no estarán disponibles para ningún otro propósito u otra persona. Podrá ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición en relación con sus datos ante la Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Camino de Vera s/n, 46022 Valencia.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Universitat Politècnica de València