Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Production Management and Engineering?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted work has not been previously published, nor has it been previously forwards to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
- The submitted file is provided as a Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF or WordPerfect document file.
- Wherever available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review must be followed.
- Authors warrant that the paper has the necessary written permission from the appropriate copyright owner or authorities for the reproduction of any text, illustration, or any other material. Authors warrant that, apart from any such third party copyright material included in the paper, the paper is their original work does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity, and cannot be construed as plagiarizing any other published work.
- All the persons who have a reasonable claim to authorship must be named in the manuscript as co-authors; the corresponding author must be authorized by all co-authors to act as an agent on their behalf in all matters pertaining to the publication of the manuscript. The order of these names should be agreed on by all the authors.
The works published in this journal are subject to the following terms:
1. The journal conserves the patrimonial rights (copyright) of the works published, and encourages and allows their same under the license specified in point 2.
2. The works are published in the online edition of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0. You can share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material). The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as the authors follow the license terms:
- Attribution.- The authors must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. They made do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses them or their use.
- NonCommercial.- They may not use the material for commercial purposes.
3. The authors agree with the license used by the journal, subject to the self-archiving and open access policy.
4. It allows authors to electronically diffuse (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own website) the published version of their works, as it encourages their earliest circulation and diffusion and, thus, a possible increase in theirs citation and scope in the academic community
Any personal data you provide will be incorporated into the file called Revistas UPV of Universitat Politècnica de València exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or to any other person. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in relation to the data by writing to Universitat Politècnica de València, Camino de Vera s / n, 46022 Valencia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Universitat Politècnica de València
e-ISSN: 2340-4876 ISSN: 2340-5317