Already have a Username/Password for Applied General Topology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it has been submitted to another journal.
- The submission file must be a PDF from a source LaTeX file.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The author/s guarantee(s) the authorship of the documents presented, as well as any text or image. If the work has significant contributions from more than one author, all should appear as co-authors.
- The Author/s guarantee(s) that the rights to the images presented in the work have been secured, and the right to cite has been properly used, thus complying in full with Intellectual Property Law.
The works published in this journal are subject to the following terms:
- The journal conserves the patrimonial rights (copyright) of the works published, and encourages and allows the reuse of the same under the license specified in point 2.
- The works are published in the online edition of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0. You can copy, use, distribute, transmit and publicly display, provided acknowledgment of the authorship, the url, and the journal, and not used for commercial purposes.
- The authors agree with the license used by the journal, with the conditions of self-archiving and the open access policy.
- It allows authors to spread electronically (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own website) the published version of his works, as it encourages its circulation and diffusion earliest and thus a possible increase in its citation and scope between the academic community.
Any personal data you provide will be incorporated into the file called Revistas UPV of Universitat Politècnica de València exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or to any other person. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in relation to the data by writing to Universitat Politècnica de València, Camino de Vera s / n, 46022 Valencia.
Universitat Politècnica de València